Trevor and I have been blessed beyond measure with our two boys. We are thankful and humbled to be given the awesome responsibiliy of raising them into God fearing men. "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Pr. 22:6. Please pray that we train them accordingly as we journey through parenthood. Lane is four now and has very naturally taken on his big brother role. He watches out for Luke, which is really helpful. Throughout the day I hear, "Mama, Luke's on the table, in the trash can, in your closet", or "Luke took his diaper off", etc. Spare time these days is rare, but they're so much fun. We hope everyone enjoys seeing the boys and we'll try to keep it updated frequently.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Miscellaneous Snapshots

I put Luke in his swing and went into the kitchen to start supper. When I looked around the corner to check on him, he was still swinging and fast asleep.
I'm a happy boy!Lane really does love his little brother, although he won't admit it.
It seems Luke will fall asleep in any apparatus.
This was Christmas morning at Nana and Papa Teate's house.

Trevor and I took these pictures of the boys about a week ago.




4 comments:

  1. All of these pictures are so cute! You guys have the cutest boys. Love you guys!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have blessed us as well, thank you.

    Always remember that both you and Trevor are also our blessings from God.

    Love

    Howard and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are some handsome little men. Growing like weeds. Hope yall are doing well.
    Brandy Tennille

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you got on here so that I can see those handsome little boys! I hope ya'll are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete